HTML Help - Options

Subject: HTML Help - Options
From: Annette Schulz <Annette -at- DIGITAL-REN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:57:40 -0400

Hello,

I'm writing this post on behalf of a collegue of mine who has started a
new job, but doesn't have e-mail yet.

His concern is this: he has been asked to generate HTML-based help. This
is the only documentation the software will have. Now he's looking for
an application that creates HTML-based help, but that runs in IE and
Netscape. While he would like to use RoboHTML, it appears the HTML pages
only work in IE.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, for my own personal benefit, I will be creating help for Mac
users. As I'm not overly familiar with this platform, I was wondering if
there are any TWs that have generated a help system using a particular
tool. I'm leaning towards HTML-based help here too, but if there is any
other vehicle I should consider, I'd be more than ammenable to any
suggestions.

Thanks,

A n n e t t e S c h u l z
"word-monger"

Digital Renaissance
(416) 535-4222 (ext. #2243)
http://www.digital-ren.com <--------------------- Our Story
http://tag.digital-ren.com <--------------------- Our
Storytelling Software
Silence is evidence of superb language skills.