FW: "Weaning" strategies

Subject: FW: "Weaning" strategies
From: Linsey Sims <lsims -at- IPAXS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 10:02:11 -0400

The form sounds like an excellent idea, but try to include some positive
feedback on the form.
What did the writer do very well? etc.

Often people dislike confronting problems with their writing because
it's confusing terrain for them. They don' t know their worst mistake
from the best sentence on the page, and everything they have heard from
writing teachers is negative. If you include some positive feedback in
each review, the writer should develop a greater sense of "right and
wrong" and should be more attracted to reading the review in the first
place. Or so we hope.

Good luck, Michael!

Linsey Sims
lsims -at- ipaxs -dot- com