A question about RoboNEWS

Subject: A question about RoboNEWS
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:31:24 -0700

As many of you know, I publish RoboNEWS(tm). Up until now, the quarterly
newsletter has been paper based. I am considering offering a zipped PDF that
is delivered to subscribers through e-mail. If I do this, I am considering
charging about US$50.00 for an annual subscription. The lower subscription
price reflects the cost savings in docuteching and mailing.

Is there interest in this? Is this a price point that interests you? If not,
what is the price point that does interest you (not free! ;>)?

Please send your thoughts to sharonburton -at- email -dot- msn -dot- com -dot- For more
information about RoboNEWS, see www.anthrobytes.com/RoboNEWS/robonews.html

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the award-winning unofficial RoboHELP Newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
anthrobytes -at- anthrobytes -dot- com
Check out www.winhelp.net!