[no subject]

From: Roger Legge <Roger -dot- Legge -at- CGY -dot- VALMET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:36:24 -0600

Can anyone point me to some leading edge bibliographic references with
regard to Task Analysis Models? My group needs a consistent and accurate
method of identifying tasks for developing a large, highly complex set of
procedural documentation relating to oil and gas management and liquid
management. I eventually want to be able to chunk documentation into
information modules (rather than books and chapters) that can be easily
incorporated into an electronic document management system.
Thanks!