Re: Go Completely "On-line"

Subject: Re: Go Completely "On-line"
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- CORP -dot- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:06:36 -0700

What's to hate? Don't get me started. The navigation is screwy, the
index is clumsy, and the way many Acrobat docs are set up, you can jump
from one doc to another and not be able to get back. I've never seen an
Acrobat document that was easy to use, but maybe that was the author's
fault.

- Scott Miller
smiller -at- portal -dot- com