HTML interface names

Subject: HTML interface names
From: Dave Swenson <Dave_Swenson -at- TRENDMICRO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:39:14 -0700

Sorry to bother you all, but what's the name for the list of hyperlinks
that typically appears in a left browser frame? I want to say menu, but
some think this term has no room for an additional meaning. So what's
the conventional term? (Please, no castigation unless the term is really

David Swenson
Technical Writer
Trend Micro, Inc.
Tel: (408) 863-6342
Email: david_swenson -at- trendmicro -dot- com
Check your hard drive for viruses:

Previous by Author: Re: Workpersonship
Next by Author: Re: Conbsider Non-GUI browsers
Previous by Thread: Re: User Interfaces & Online Help - Excellent Books and Classes
Next by Thread: Re: HTML interface names

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads