Is there a standard use of fonts for online help?

Subject: Is there a standard use of fonts for online help?
From: "Nurre, Vickie" <VNurre -at- AEGONUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 15:32:34 -0500

Is there a standard use of fonts for online help? For printed doc, you
typically use a serif font (like times new roman) for body text and a
sans serif font (like arial) for headings. But it seems like the online
help I've looked at is all sans serif for both body text and headings
(which are then in bold). Is this considered the standard? Thanks,
Vickie, vnurre -at- aegonusa -dot- com