Re: A direct attack on TW?

Subject: Re: A direct attack on TW?
From: Tom Johnson <johnsont -at- FREEWAY -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:22:39 -0400

Speaking as a pilot (although I don't play one on TV), pilots are not
intimidated by manuals. Pilots habitually refer to checklists and
procedures during many aspects of flight. Without seeing the ad, I think I
would be inclined to give your product a chance first. When I'm shopping
for some kind of gizmo, I frequently ask to see the manual before I buy the
product. I want to make sure I'll have the information I need, and how
accessible it is, in case I ever have a problem.

Here's my suggestion for your next ad, "The screen went blank. What do I do
now? I know, I'll check the manual...WHAT! NO MANUAL?"

Tom Johnson
Traverse City, MI. Where the air and water are clean.

business johnsont -at- starcutter -dot- com
personal tjohnson -at- grandtraverse -dot- com