About Time!

Subject: About Time!
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 12:39:15 -0400

Well, people...After being in this profession for about 10 years, I've
finally been accorded the recognition I've always felt I deserved.

I just received a memo from a department manager with some work attached
and it started out:

Oh tech writer god.
Please review/correct/add

It just doesn't get much better than that. Think it belongs in my
portfolio?

--
John Posada, Technical Writer[god] (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good
poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few
reasonable words.", Goethe
"Say all you have to say in the fewest possible words, or your reader
will be sure to skip them; and in the plainest possible words or he will
certainly misunderstand them.", John Ruskin