Re: Anyone else SPAMMED by roboHELP/blue-sky.com?

Subject: Re: Anyone else SPAMMED by roboHELP/blue-sky.com?
From: Ryan Arthur <"dr_@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"@.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:39:29 -0400

Robert,
You may want to try their DNS and dialup provider.
host4u.net and atnt respectively. My last dealings with ATT
regarding spam though, met with a non-responsive service
department. But apparently host4u now terminates accounts.
Good luck in your endeavours.
(also in Toronto)

--
DR]at[millsys(dot)com
"I stole their future from them; I can only begin