Pointers - pre-Summary

Subject: Pointers - pre-Summary
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 16:40:52 -0700

First, thanks to all who responded - I ended up buying a Wacom 4*5
PenPartner to which I am rapidly becoming adjusted. (So far my only
complaint is lacking a "secondary" [right] mouse key since I have the
tab set up for double click (and to accommodate Word text blocking).

The Financial Adviser hit the ceiling at the $80 plus tax price, but ...

And the mouse hand IS a little tied since I LIFT the pen vs. sliding
the mouse, but I think we have a winner. There was another pen/pan
combo on the shelf (about the same price) but it was vandalized ...
which means that really rough use in my house would cause damage, too.

I would like to summarize to this list all your excellent replies - I
am certain the pen is NOT the answer for everyone - and give credit
(no cash!) to each of you who responded. If there is anyone who does
NOT -- repeat ** NOT ** -- want their name/e-address given, PLEASE
contact me ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com ) by Tuesday.

Again, thanks to one and all.

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}