Re: High-Tech's Hiring-Firing Paradox

Subject: Re: High-Tech's Hiring-Firing Paradox
From: "Folena, Shannon" <SFolena -at- CKSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:39:33 -0700

As a technical writer and soon-to-be teacher of technical writing, I'd
like to suggest to all technical communicators that the information
presented in this article represents an opportunity for us. Being able
to communicate to people of many cultures is a skill to develop and will
be highly sought after in the business community.