Re: Defining Your Tasks

Subject: Re: Defining Your Tasks
From: GM Vick <gmv -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:04:27 -0700

If the project as I understand it is showing people how to use Microsoft
Outlook, why do you need to document what it can do? Microsoft has
already done that.

It seems to me that all you need to produce is a shorter document
regarding how to get Outlook working as an internal deployment, including
info on how to handle possible difficulties/who to call when the thing
breaks. Then maybe you can synopsize OUtlook's many feature and point
them to Outlook's help.