Instructional Designer/Technical Writer Career Opp.

Subject: Instructional Designer/Technical Writer Career Opp.
From: "Ronald M. Dauphin" <rmdtech -at- SPRYNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 18:29:27 -0700

Job Description:
"Develop instructor-led training courses and write user documentation for company products."

Qualifications, Requirements, and Advantages:
1. Must have 5 years of experience minimum in developing training programs and/or writing documentation for software.
2. At least one successful project taken from inception through delivery with a track record of setting and meeting deadlines.
3. Experience in developing on-line help for software & in developing a complete Help
system.
4. Experience with RoboHelp and HTML is desirable.
5. Should have a BS degree in a related field. But don't let this stop you, if you have good credentials.
6. An advanced degree in Instructional Design or Technical Writing is preferred.
7. Advanced level knowledge of MS Office products.
8. At least one graphics package knowledge.
9. Experience with the 2-page modular format for documentation and training materials
is required.

I represent a dynamic company for which anyone could work, IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF. There are a lot of you on this list that, I believe, have the right stuff.

Because you have the right stu..., I will give you the inside track. This company will pay VERY WELL for the right person.

For other career opportunities, please visit our website,  www.rmdtechnical.com .

If you want to contact our company directly...
In So. Cal, call 949/581-4376
From other areas, call 1-888-267-4147
E-Mail is
(rmdtech -at- sprynet -dot- com).