mvs/assembler on the Web?

Subject: mvs/assembler on the Web?
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:44:26 -0400

Does anyone know Web sites that provide high-level information about MVS
and Assembler basics? I need mvs/assembler to get up to speed for a
writing project I'm tasked with.

Private replies are probably fine, so as to not clutter up the list. If
there's interest, I'll provide a summary once posts slow down.

Thanks!