Using Screen Shots Effectively

Subject: Using Screen Shots Effectively
From: "Nurre, Vickie" <VNurre -at- AEGONUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 07:54:24 -0500

I'm using Word 97 in a Windows NT environment and use Paint to work with
screen shots. I'm not happy with Paint - I think it is limited. What
other software (inexpensive) can be used for screen shots when you are
using Word? I want more control in sizing and cropping. Also, is there a
way to just capture an icon? Thanks, Vickie, vnurre -at- aegonusa -dot- com