Re: Using Screen Shots Effectively

Subject: Re: Using Screen Shots Effectively
From: "Wright, Joe - FWP" <Joe -dot- Wright -at- FMR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 09:16:42 -0400

No, shareware is not freeware. Usually, before using the software, you must
electronically agree (by pressing a YES button) that you will only use the
software a limited number of times or a limited number of days, depending
on the product. After that, you should either buy it or stop using it.

Paint Shop Pro is around $99 if you decide to buy it.