Re: always look for a new job?

Subject: Re: always look for a new job?
From: Tom Campbell <tcampbell -at- WEATHER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 14:53:32 -0400

Bernie et al.,
Sorry I forgot to mention where I'm located! Since this area is already clogged with traffic and rapidly becoming the Ozone Action Alert capital of the U.S., I'm somewhat reluctant to encourage more people to move here (!), but in the spirit of Techwriterly Brother- & Sisterhood, I'll confess that I'm in Atlanta, GA, and a member of the Atlanta chapter of STC -- http://stc.org/region3/atl/www/. (The chapter is currently on hiatus and will have its next meeting Sept. 16.)

You can also find out about jobs in the Atlanta area by taking a look at http://www.atlanta.computerjobs.com. Be sure to post your resume not only there but also to the Atlanta STC web site (after joining, of course).

Hope this helps--
Tom Campbell

Hi Tom;

Now is your chance to do a great service.

<< .... with no further effort on my part, I'm still getting at =
least a call every other day. >>

After a statement like that, I'm sure that many Techwr-lers would love to know
what part of the world you live in?

Bernie
Canada