Re: question: bulleted lists and periods

Subject: Re: question: bulleted lists and periods
From: Anne Weiner <annew -at- INTERDYN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 08:53:27 -0700

Sarah,

I'm not aware of a "standard" for bulleted lists, but I can tell you
that I find bulleted lists without an initial cap and a period--even
those made of sentence fragments--look messy and incomplete. My opinion.

Anne Weiner, Technical Writer
Internet Dynamics, Inc.
3717 Thousand Oaks Boulevard
Westlake Village, CA 91301