Keyboard Symbols

Subject: Keyboard Symbols
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:16:50 -0400

In the middle of documenting a system, the though suddenly occurred to me
that there must be clip art, templates or something, contain keyboard
symbols such as Enter, Tab, Alt, Ctrl, that special Windows key etc. Does
anybody know if something like this exists? If it does, I have been doing
things the hard way for years, and would love to get it.

Thanks in advance
Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com

Previous by Author: Re: Font Question, Multi use document
Next by Author: Re: Reply to SPAM (Education man)
Previous by Thread: Re: Periods in bulleted lists
Next by Thread: Re: Keyboard Symbols

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads