Re: Keyboard Symbols

Subject: Re: Keyboard Symbols
From: Kees de Bondt <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 07:15:44 +0200

On 30-07-1998 21:16 Suzette Seveny wrote:

>In the middle of documenting a system, the though suddenly occurred to me
>that there must be clip art, templates or something, contain keyboard
>symbols such as Enter, Tab, Alt, Ctrl, that special Windows key etc. Does
>anybody know if something like this exists? If it does, I have been doing
>things the hard way for years, and would love to get it.

There are font families containing key caps: just hit the key you need...
In the Mac world I use MacKeyCaps. I presume there might be some for
Windows use.

My two cents
Kees de Bondt

business communication
total quality

things should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler (Einstein)

Previous by Author: Re: Engineering font?
Next by Author: Style Guides: Out of Vogue?
Previous by Thread: Re: Keyboard Symbols
Next by Thread: Getting PC functionality from a SUN UNIX machine

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads