Solving the ATM msg problem

Subject: Solving the ATM msg problem
From: Aviva <spring -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 20:15:59 +0300

Hi,

Someone on another mailing list I subscribe to sent me the answer to my ATM
msg problem. I am reprinting my original letter and the solution below for
anyone who is interested.

Thanks again,
Aviva

The answer:
You have to change text in your System.ini file (look in Windows for the
file). The first line should be:

[boot]
system.drv=system.drv

and at the bottom: