Top Technical Writers needed Jr/Sr & Pubs Managers / FLA, UTAH, ENGLAND

Subject: Top Technical Writers needed Jr/Sr & Pubs Managers / FLA, UTAH, ENGLAND
From: "Whitehouse Technical Services, Inc." <bstein -at- POPHOST -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 11:11:59 -0400

Hello Technical Writers,

You've seen my posting last week. The positions are still available.
All are "permanent career" positions. I only accept contractor
resumes from Florida residents. Please serious candidates only!.

I've included the posting again, because so many have asked or called.

Whitehouse Technical Writing is South Florida's premier placement
service speicializing in Technical Writers / Documentors / Courseware
Developers and Trainers. We know and understand your needs.

I'm currently recruiting for full-time positions for Technical Writers
in the South Florida Area (West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale
and Miami).

I also need Jr. / Sr. / Pubs Managers in Salt Lake City and England,
U.K.
(British citizens only for the U.K. positions, the position is in High
Wycomb, Buckinghamshire).

Technical writers with 2 to 8 years of experience. Need to know MS Word

or FrameMaker and some on-line help tool like RoboHelp.

(I have 10 positions with top hi-tech companies I am trying to fill).

Preference is given to local candidates.

Buddy Stein
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Whitehouse Technical Writing
954-942-9844