hcw.exe WinHelp Compiler

Subject: hcw.exe WinHelp Compiler
From: indresh chauhan <indreshchauhan -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:49:14 PDT

Hello everyone,
Thank you all for your response to my earlier query regarding WinHelp
software packages. I have a little problem though; a WinHelp software i
have decided to try out uses the Microsoft Help Compiler- hcw.exe.
Inspite of trying my best, i have not been able to download this file
from the site (due to problems with our telephone lines). I wonder if
one of you folks would be kind enough to download the file from the site
and e-mail it to me. The file can be found at the site:
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/softlib/mslfiles/hcwsetup.exe.
I would be eternally, completely, thoroughly, truly,....
grateful.
Thank you,
Indresh
indreshchauhan -at- hotmail -dot- com