File recover utilities

Subject: File recover utilities
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 13:50:20 -0700

Hi, all,

This is a moderately off-topi post, but...

If anyone knows of a file recovery utility (other than Norton) for use
with WindowsNT, I'd greatly appreciate it.

My sysadmin created a new profile for me yesterday, and the sum total of
my two weeks work here vanished completely. We've tried everything to
find it, and we're down to sector scans and that sort of thing, which
are very pricey. Hoping there's a package out there to help us out.

Thanks for any advice/recommendations,

BJ

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=