Re: Troubleshooting Documentation

Subject: Re: Troubleshooting Documentation
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 15:36:21 -0700

An excellent goal and no doubt useful in many situations! Yes, WebHelp does
require a Java-enabled browser and, for developers needing to accommodate
browsers that don't support Java or users who have disabled Java in their
Java-enabled browsers, WebHelp would not be the best choice. Most of our
clients can rely on the presence of a Java-enabled browser, but that's
certainly not the case in all situations.

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=