Update to previous message re: Menu procedures

Subject: Update to previous message re: Menu procedures
From: Cynthia Fabre <Cynthia_Fabre -at- STERCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:00:14 -0500

Well, twenty lashes with a wet noodle for me!

I tried to show how the little arrow-thingy would come out, and in my email
could choose "webdings" then type the number 4. However, I don't know that
it shows up on everyone's system. If it shows up as "4 - 4" that's not
what I meant. Just type the number 4.

Sorry! {sheepish grin!}
Cynthia

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=