TabMaker demo & Word 97

Subject: TabMaker demo & Word 97
From: Russell Willerton <russell -dot- willerton -at- INTACTIX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:48:07 -0500

Esteemed colleagues,

We have just downloaded the TabMaker demo and the Shed editor from the
Simdoc website, but are having trouble getting the demo to work. We're
using Word 97, if that makes a difference. Has anyone else had similar
problems, or does anyone have a solution?

Please respond off-list. TIA!

mailto:russell -dot- willerton -at- intactix -dot- com
Russell Willerton
Technical Writer
Intactix, a Pricer Company
http://www.intactix.com