Re: Opinions concerning Screenshots

Subject: Re: Opinions concerning Screenshots
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:31:13 -0400

It might depend on how complicated the dialog is, depending on the
options that you select on the dialog. For example, selecting an option
might enable a whole group of options that might be disabled on the
initial opening dialog (for example, Word's Replace dialog with and
without More selected).

So, if it is a simple on/off, I'd show only one, probably the initial
dialog. If things change on the dialog, I might show both.

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com