Info Online 98 ANNOUNCEMENT

Subject: Info Online 98 ANNOUNCEMENT
From: John Garison <jpg3 -at- MEDIAONE -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 13:29:45 -0400

Help University, Inc. and Influent Technology Group are pleased to announce
THE premier event for online information developers and professionals. Info
Online 98 will take place November 1 - 4 in Chicago. And this is going to
be the single biggest - and best - event of the year.

Douglas Adams, author of the five-volume Hitchhikers Guide trilogy, will be
the opening keynote speaker, and the event will take off from there! With
over 70 sessions, seminars, forums, and events presented by the best and
most popular speakers and presenters, this even has something for everyone.
We have organized seven tracks - Strategic Management, Project Management,
Information Design, Online Communications, Online Technology, Help
Fundamentals, and Advanced Help Development - that are crammed full of
information relevant to your job today and your future tomorrow.

Come join us for this outstanding event!

If you haven't already received one of the 80,000 brochures we mailed, or
if you want to get the most up-to-date information, check out our web site:
http://www.io-conference.com Make sure you register early, because we are
already on our way to a sellout for what is certain to be an unforgettable
conference.

John Garison

John Garison

978-250-0334 Voice
978-244-2504 Fax

jpg3 -at- mediaone -dot- net

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jpg3/default.htm

DocuMentor - Online Information Consultant
Help University, Inc - http://www.helpuniversity.com - Director of
Communications
Producer - Info Online 98 - http://www.io-conference.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=