Re: Standard Windows keyboard shortcuts

Subject: Re: Standard Windows keyboard shortcuts
From: Tom Campbell <tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 09:06:49 -0700

Matthew,
The address Reuven gave is a good one for Word shortcuts. Try this one for some good information about using the keyboard instead of the mouse:
http://www.bilbo.com/shortcut.html

The article is in the context of avoiding repetitive stress injury. It includes a number of Windows shortcuts and other tips for minimizing RSI risk. I have it tacked to my wall and refer to it fairly often since I like to keep my mousing to a minimum.

FYI - One typo I noticed is in the section labeled [General control over folders/Windows Explorer]: SHIFT+ should be SHIFT+{X button in upper RH corner of Window}. This is a nice tip--if you're browsing using a separate window for each folder, it closes the current window and all its parent folder windows.

---
Tom Campbell
------------------------
"It's as large as life
and twice as natural!"
--Lewis Carroll
------------------------

>Hi everyone.
>
>Can anybody tell me where I can find a list of "standard" Windows
>keyboard shortcuts (e.g. Alt-F3, Ctrl-Space, etc.) for software
>applications ?
>I'd prefer a reply offline at mdonovan -at- keymage -dot- com, but a reply to
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Matt DONOVAN
>Program Manager
>KEYMAGE