Response to Documentation Girls Flaming

Subject: Response to Documentation Girls Flaming
From: Melissa Conniff <mconniff -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 11:26:08 -0500

Gang,

I've asked an honest question and the majority of responses have been to flame me
for using the term "girls". Get a life folks! It was not meant in a degrading
manner. They are called "Documentation Girls" here. I fact, they call themselves
Word Processors. shrug. I'm sorry if I have accidently hurt someone with this
reference. I've certainly learned from this one--like you can't say a harmless
remark anymore. Guess I won't do that again, huh?!

Melissa

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=