Re: Question about LEDs

Subject: Re: Question about LEDs
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 12:41:34 -0500

I usually make a table, with seperate columns for the LED label (i.e.
CRIT) the color, and a description or the function. Sometimes a single
LED will indicate more than one situation, so I have to list
situations when it will flash slowly, flash quickly, or simply light.
In that case, I would use another column to show the state of the LED.
Anyway, I would do it like this:

Label Color Function
CRIT RED This LED indicates a system critical alarm

BTW, I am not (currently) a software writer either--I write hardware
documentation for TELCO products.

Nora Merhar
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=