Re: Question about LEDs

Subject: Re: Question about LEDs
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:29:27 -0400

The last time I played with an LED, when I applied the appropriate current,
it glowed.

Which is a nice specific term. I've seen LEDs illuminated without direct
application of current. They were in a store, illuminated by track lighting.
I don't think that's what you meant.

"Glow" is active, "is illuminated" is passive. Besides, "glow" is shorter.

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=