Types of TWs

Subject: Types of TWs
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:12:07 -0400

Personally, I'm very interested in perspectives from people who write documents that have _nothing_ to do with computer hardware/software. Yes, I write end-user instructional manuals re: software, but my "bigger" job is instructing and creating standards and proposals, which is another facet of the "diamond in the rough" that is our profession.

So speak out, you non-computer types. I for one would be happy to "listen". I may not learn anything about computers from you, but I'm sure you have a wealth of knowledge in other areas. And besides, those of us who have a narrow vision of tech writing may become more open in spite of ourselves.

-a computer geek girl (oh no, I said the "G" word!) and proud of it, but not too proud to learn from others.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=