Conceit, or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Competition

Subject: Conceit, or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Competition
From: "SEIGLER, Sherri" <sseigler -at- SHL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:15:11 -0500

Please forgive me for speaking out of turn... I guess rebooting
computers makes me cranky
Please continue the debate.

and for the record, I do not have a technical communicator's degree,
English degree or other degree.
I was forced into this position with past history of editing and typing
many, many medical records.

Sherri Seigler
MCI Systemhouse
Be good or be good at it!!