Re: Word/Section breaks/Page numbers

Subject: Re: Word/Section breaks/Page numbers
From: Reuven Frank <reuven -at- E-AND-C -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 18:27:20 +0200

My menu calls the option: "Same as Previous"

I did that and then went into page setup.
I changed the default and the OK for "Apply to: " from "This Section" to "Whole Document"
Every time I go back in, The "This Section" option is back.

How strange? "N'est c'est pas?

[Just to update the list: I have one document that contains four section breaks on one page.
The pages are now numbered from 1-9 & 1-9 instead of 1-17.
And if you think that doesn't add up...
You're right, in more ways than one!]