Re: Three biggest lies?

Subject: Re: Three biggest lies?
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:27:17 -0700

Let's go with "Take it from me..." as number three.

We just had our fourth pinout change in three days on a new product
we're trying to finalize. Seems apropos, somehow. :D

4th: Don't worry...
5th: Take it from me...
6th: This is the latest copy...

and some new ones we tell *them!* :D

7th: It's still in review...
8th: It's at the printer...
9th: It's due back from the printer today...
10th: We're going to make the deadline...

Which all goes to prove, ladies and germs, that two can play the lying
game and play it well. :D

Now where's the ! -at- *^$#@? barrels of Klingon blood wine you promised me!?

George

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=