Re: need logo

Subject: Re: need logo
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:59:01 -0800

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:45:41 -0700, Cyndy Davis wrote:

>I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find the Sony Compact Disc logo. I'm designing a CD and we want to use the little disc logo, but I can't find it. I've looked on the Sony site, checked logo sites, even contacted a replication company in town.

Good thing I saved the CD-label-design thread from long ago!

Try this:

http://www-us.philips.com/sv/newtech/cd.html

(Note: Philips was the co-developer of the Compact Disc and, as I
recall, the first to release CD players commercially.)

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

They shoot without shame / In the name of a piece of dirt
For a change of accent / Or the color of your shirt
Better the pride that resides / In a Citizen of the World
Than the pride that divides / When a colorful rag is unfurled
- Rush, "Territories"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=