Need a CD logo?

Subject: Need a CD logo?
From: "Geoff Hart (by way of \"Eric J. Ray\" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>)" <ght -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:24:45 -0600

I missed the start of this thread, but someone is apparently seeking
the official CD logo. If memory serves, this came up on techwr-l about
a year ago, and one respondent indicated that it was freely available
on the Web. Try a Web search on "CD logo" and "Philips", since I
believe they were the company that trademarked the logo; I'd offer to
do it for you, but I don't have Web access at work.
--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

"Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it."--Author unknown

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=