Re: Help Design

Subject: Re: Help Design
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:36:41 -0700

The seminars are very good - a client recently did one and I was impressed
with the knowledge and handouts.

See www.winhelp.net for books and a fast article on Help design.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!