Password Protections - Excel

Subject: Password Protections - Excel
From: Sheila Marshall <sheila -at- STK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 19:46:29 -0500

Hi all!

A coworker password-protected an Excel 95 document a long time ago and can
no longer remember the password. She's now in Excel 97. She's tried
numerous combinations and it won't budge. She turned to me as a resource,
but the only answer I came up with after some research was that she needed
the password to open the document.Since we don't like this answer, I'm
broadening my search. Have any suggestions or workarounds?

I get the digest so please address any responses directly to me. Thanks in
advance!

I continue to search,

Sheila

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=