HTML Help

Subject: HTML Help
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:37:37 -0400

OK, gang. The time is rapidly approaching when I have to tell management
which HTML Help authoring package to purchase. I'd like to hear feedback
from experienced HTML Help developers regarding the various tools.

I've done web sites using a variety of authoring tools (including
Notepad), and also done WinHelp using RoboHelp, but have never done HTML
Help before. I don't think this will be a major project, but we'll have
more in the coming months, so want to get the best tool possible.

Also, does anyone know if there is a dedicated HTML Help list? I used to
subscribe to the WinHelp list, which had some HTML Help posts form time
to time, but we're never going to do WinHelp here and I don't want to be
bogged down with a list that is mostly WinHelp.

Please send your responses offline and I will post a summary to the
list.

TIA,

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=