Sr. Tech Writer Available, NJ/NY, Frame, Word, HTML

Subject: Sr. Tech Writer Available, NJ/NY, Frame, Word, HTML
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:33:03 -0400

Hello, people.

Last Friday, my boss told me that effective the end of September, my
position would be converted to Perm from contractor. I was given the
option of converting, which I declined. It is a great position with a
very good boss (who else has ever been given 30 days notice that they
were going to get a 45 day notice), just my preference, which is
understood by my boss.

Therefore, I find myself on the market.

I've placed my resume online in both html and pdf, the entry to both is
from the following url (I also have a link to a Word file from that
page, though it has not been activated yet).

http://www.tdandw.com/me.htm

Should someone want to talk to me, please feel free to call me at work
as my boss knows I'm looking. Also, please feel free to pass this on.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and interviewing for next contract)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

-resume: http://www.tdandw.com/me.htm

My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them.

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good
poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few
reasonable words.", Goethe

"Say all you have to say in the fewest possible words, or your reader
will be sure to skip them; and in the plainest possible words or he will
certainly misunderstand them.", John Ruskin

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and smoke cigars all day."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=