Looking for Tech. Writers in Denver area

Subject: Looking for Tech. Writers in Denver area
From: "Dorothy A. Fowler" <bigskylover -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:49:40 PDT

I hope to move to the Denver area within the next couple of years and
would like to contact some of the tech. writers from there. Yes, I plan
to go through the STC websites as well as this, but as we all know, not
all tech. writers are members of STC.

If you work in the Denver area and don't mind my querying you when a
question arises (on such things as jobs, best places to live, taxes,
etc.), please respond to me offline at bigskylover -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot- I'd
love it if I could develop some friendships via e-mail prior to moving
out there.

By the way, I am a very active STC member and plan to be active in the
chapter there.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=