On-Line Catalog of Information

Subject: On-Line Catalog of Information
From: "Brown, Mary Sue (PSU - Denver)" <MSBrown -at- NA2 -dot- US -dot- ML -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:11:08 -0400

I'm a technical writer in corporate training. I have a client asking about
how to tackle the need to put an indexed catalog of legal statutes on line
to get out of the business of writing one memo per statute.

The simplelist option I see is to create a Word document with an index.

Are you aware of any software that might make this more user friendly and
manageable?

Mary Sue Brown
Merrill Lynch, Denver
Msbrown -at- na2 -dot- us -dot- ml -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=