Downloads avail for RSI-preventative software

Subject: Downloads avail for RSI-preventative software
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:14:00 -0400

Wasn't following the RSI thread too closely, so I missed who I might send this to. I found this site on the NET to get software that helps prevent certain types of RSI.

http://www.download.com/PC/EdFeature/CurrentFeature/0,15,0-1245-1,
00.html?st.dl.ftrd.tkhl.ergo

Hope it's of use...

Sorry for being off-topic :(