JOB: Senior Technical Writer - The Pentagon

Subject: JOB: Senior Technical Writer - The Pentagon
From: "VanWinkle, James P., Mr., IMCEN" <VanWiJP -at- HQDA -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 12:51:59 -0400

I am leaving this position and I have offered to help find my replacement.
This is an opportunity to work with a great group of people and the best
Program Manager with whom I've ever worked.
--------------
JOB: Senior Technical Writer - The Pentagon

Wang Global is looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join a team of
engineers in the Requirements, Analysis, and Design branch of IMCEN, the
agency that supports the Secretary of the Army and Army Chief of Staff
offices at the Pentagon encompassing 70 LANs that serve over 8,000 users.

JOB DESCRIPTION

You will create

- requirements analyses
- conceptual and final design documents
- implementation plans
- as-built documents
- administrator and user procedures manuals
- network documentation and installation standards
- technical illustrations using template-based products such as
Visio

You will also help the project engineers organize and write contract
deliverables and edit their deliverables.

QUALIFICATIONS

You should have a B.S. or B.A. degree (or equivalent professional
experience) and at least four years of technical writing experience.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must. Knowledge of Visio and networking
technologies is a plus.

You should be eligible for Secret clearance.

Until September 1, email your resume to me, Jim Van Winkle, at
vanwijp -at- hqda -dot- army -dot- mil -dot- After September 1, email your resume to our Program
Manager, Gordon Smith, at smithgl -at- hqda -dot- army -dot- mil -dot-

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=