Getting the most out of PDF

Subject: Getting the most out of PDF
From: Evelyn Slowik <eslow -at- MASTER -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:45:51 -0400

Fellow Framers:

I need to learn how to create online docs in PDF from FrameMaker files.
I have basic skills in creating PDF's, but I would like to learn more
about adding color, controlling image size, adding help features, and
creating indexes. Does anyone out there know of a class where I could
learn how to do this? I would also like information on search engines
that can search multiple PDF's.

I found one class on the FrameUsers Listserv that has some
PDF instruction. It's taught by Richard Heintze in San Francisco. Has
anyone taken this course? What did you think?

Can anyone recommend a class closer to Detroit, Michigan?

Thanks for your help.

--Evelyn Slowik

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=