FWD: Job Market in Raleigh-Durham

Subject: FWD: Job Market in Raleigh-Durham
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 12:27:37 -0600

Name withheld upon request. Please reply on list.

I recently relocated to the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina. Although
I am working, I am unsatisfied for a variety of reasons. I admit that part
of it is my fault; I did not research some personnel closely enough.

Can anyone tell me more about the market for technical writers in this
area? Can anyone recommend a specific recruiter?

Thank you in advance.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=